Barbie Smile Pin by Margaux Lange
Barbie Smile Pin by Margaux Lange will create quite a sensation and bring a warn giggle to those who encounter! Barbie smile pin is encased in a hand-fabricated sterling silver setting. She comes with a nickel silver tie tack pin back and looks great on jackets, blazers, sweaters, bags, hats, ties, etc. Pin measures approx 1/2″ in diameter. Oxidized silver finishing. Artist signature on back.
Entirely hand-fabricated from start to finish, jewelry made by yours truly, using salvaged Barbie doll parts, sterling silver and hand-pigmented resins.
CLEANING INFORMATION FOR PLASTIC BODY SERIES JEWELRY:
• It’s OK if the plastic doll parts and/or epoxy resin get wet. Water alone will not harm the materials.
• If the plastic doll parts get dirty, a non-abrasive soap (e.g. liquid dish soap) and warm water works well to gently clean the pieces.
• Store away from direct sunlight, do not use commercial jewelry cleaners or solvents.
• While epoxy resin is somewhat durable and will sustain most normal wear and tear, it does have the potential to scratch and/or stain.
• While the plastic doll parts are somewhat durable, they do have the potential to scratch