Ken Art Jewelry by Margaux Lange
Ken Art Jewelry by Margaux Lange is a lighthearted design that uses Mr. Handsome himself, Ken’s face set in silver to create a dramatic yet fun effect. The sculpted piece measures 1.5” x 2” and is set on 10.5” drop sterling patina large link chain with lobster claw closure. Margaux chemically alters the color of the sterling using it to selectively darken the areas she wants dark. It’s a signature finish on all of her work…”oxidized patina finish.” You will love the look of this statement of years gone by!
CLEANING INFORMATION FOR PLASTIC BODY SERIES JEWELRY:
• It’s OK if the plastic doll parts and/or epoxy resin get wet. Water alone will not harm the materials.
• If the plastic doll parts get dirty, a non-abrasive soap (e.g. liquid dish soap) and warm water works well to gently clean the pieces.
• Store away from direct sunlight, do not use commercial jewelry cleaners or solvents.
• While epoxy resin is somewhat durable and will sustain most normal wear and tear, it does have the potential to scratch and/or stain.
• While the plastic doll parts are somewhat durable, they do have the potential to scratch
- Disclaimer: Barbie is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and elsewhere. The contents of this website represent the view of the artist, who is in no way affiliated with Mattel, Inc. This website and the artwork herein is neither sponsored nor authorized by Mattel, Inc.
- All designs are registered with and protected by the US Copyright Office. © 2013 Margaux Lange. All Rights Reserved.