Barbie Eye Earrings by Margaux Lange are entirely hand-fabricated from start to finish, jewelry made by international artist Margaux Lange, using salvaged Barbie doll parts and sterling silver. Earrings are both lightweight and create a quiet edgy statement that will have your friends taking a second look! Barbie’s eyes are set in handcrafted sterling silver setting with long pull thru silver wires.
CLEANING INFORMATION FOR PLASTIC BODY SERIES JEWELRY:
• It’s OK if the plastic doll parts and/or epoxy resin get wet. Water alone will not harm the materials.
• If the plastic doll parts get dirty, a non-abrasive soap (e.g. liquid dish soap) and warm water works well to gently clean the pieces.
• Store away from direct sunlight, do not use commercial jewelry cleaners or solvents.
• While epoxy resin is somewhat durable and will sustain most normal wear and tear, it does have the potential to scratch and/or stain.
• While the plastic doll parts are somewhat durable, they do have the potential to scratch
Disclaimer: Barbie is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and elsewhere. The contents of this website represent the view of the artist, who is in no way affiliated with Mattel, Inc. This website and the artwork herein is neither sponsored nor authorized by Mattel, Inc.
All designs are registered with and protected by the US Copyright Office. © 2013 Margaux Lange. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on Margaux Lange click below.